Top3 Life Lessons I've Learned from My Time as a Sorority Woman

Top 3 Life Lessons I've Learned from My Time as a Sorority Woman

There are many things to be in a beauty page. Mostly, this is a learning experience. Greek life has taught me to learn five important life lessons.

Top 5 Life Lessons\\


I know what you might be thinking.

"A Sorority, in fact? Is not this a way to mold the students of the female college in the clones of each other, who only care about who has the best hair and who the boy sigma apple Pie semi formally going?! "

To answer previous questions:

1. Yes, hello! I will always be the type of girl who will admire another sister's great hair. How does she do it?!

2. I'm not sure what the sigma apple pie is ... but it looks delicious! Can I meet with the extra soft whip, please?

Bottom line: Being in a Sorority means many things for many different people. While some think that it is in line with a standard fit, others think of it as a wonderful opportunity for which many doors open for them and will open.


My experience I am surrounded by many women within my organization and in the Greek community, who have inspired me with their drive, passion and compassion. I have met the elder sisters who have advised me through small things in the form of boys' drama as small-headed heads.


At this special moment in history, I feel that women are more important than ever before in order to rule with an army of seats and powerful females on the table.

Mine just happen to come in the form of a Delta Gamma sisterhood.

Fun and games are certainly part of greek life, but being in a sorority doesn't come without its life lessons! So, here are 5 very important life lessons I have learned from my collegiate sisterhood years:\

1. There is a time and a place for everything; Pick your fight with a level head and choose.

I am not saying that all your thoughts, opinions and comments are not important. I'm saying, what are they worth to say? And what are they worth to say now?

When I ask them that what I have learned in Greek life is the matter when I talk and my tongue says time to bite.

The truth is that some things are worth fighting, but there are many things that can rock the boat and there are more problems.


I mean seriously ... is it really necessary to complain about the pair of white Jain that you had to wear once in the recruitment ceremony? No. Sometimes you need to go * this *.

2. You will not be BFF with everyone, but a little mutual respect passes a long way.

It is no secret that being in a sister means that many people are surrounded - everything. Oh no. Time. In any group setting, it is natural that you will not be the best friend with everyone, but that does not mean that you should be hard on people.

All of you have chosen this sister, this path is different but with the same goal: joining an organization based on empowerment, love and support. If you are not respecting anything else, then respect that decision! And who knows, maybe that little honor can be a real sister in your sister!

Beauty And Fitness Tips 4U


3. Never underestimate the value of being a great small-talker.

Ever met someone you could not talk to? I mean, have you ever felt like you're really talking to a brick wall, except the brick wall is a better conversationist.

I simply described "round", smiling with soul-sucking emotional rollercaster standing in high heel all day long

My Sorority taught me here There are 2 solutions to this problem:

1. Slow the most weird conversation in your life:

"Yeah, so ... do you like eggs?"


2. Move that girl along:
"I know you said that you are from California! It's great, you know that California is actually a sister! I need to present you two!"

Nine out of ten times I will choose to take that girl with you, which shows you how important it is to be an attractive correspondent. I mean, what do you do when you make it in the workers and you can not talk about anything, but your resurgence and other topics in the job interview are like pulling teeth?
Thanks for visiting Visit for more

Top 3 Life Lessons I've Learned from My Time as a Sorority Woman http://www.beautyandfitness.tk/ Beauty And Fitness Tips 4U

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.